02-09-2012, 01:10 PM   #1
3PedalMINI
Saving The Manuals!
United_States
Rep
Drives: Manual 18 M3

Garage List
New Here! cant wait for f32

Hey guys, just figured ide introduce my self. Im 22 small business owner and on my second Mini. I have always been a fan of BMW until they indroduced the e90s. That IMO ruined bmw for me. Well since the introduction of the F30 they have won me back I thought there would never be another BMW made to look like the E46 body style but IMO the f30 is just as good if not better.

i was actually planning on ordering an Audi S5/RS5 but they announced that 2013 is the last year for manual tranny and the RS5 is only being offered in Stupid flappy paddle auto gear box. BTW: i am a die hard 3 pedal guy, nothing better then a manual tranny i also hate the mid model refresh. Im glad BMW is still offering a manual tranny in the US, hoping they offer the f32 in manual as im not sure how much longer BMW is going to be offering a manual

I am anxiously waiting for the unveiling of the f32 coupe. I cannot wait to get a deposit on one and trade the Mini in on it. i am planning on doing the 335i (or 435i?)version M sport in that blue. I know its probably a tad early to be dreaming a year early but i LOVE the F30

here are a few pics of my Current Ride.

and a reflection shot of my paint, im an avid hoby detailer

M235i 5/1/2015 ED July 8th @ 4:40pm with PCD Delivery September 9th Gone July 2nd 2018
Appreciate 0