11-28-2013, 09:40 AM   #59
kapkanimd
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M8 Competition Gran Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloo6 View Post
erm, if you want i could take a screw into my BMW parts garage and ask them for a part number?

only thing is i work away from home so would have to be after lunch tomorrow (UK time)

Also, you mentioned you ordered a loom, where was that from? i was going to make my own but if i could purchase one, that would be ideal.

what other sorta retrfits you planning?
That would be awesome if you could get me a part number, but if not just getting the thread pitch would be helpful as well.

They are the ones in the picture a couple posts up (for the auto levlers). The part number for the connector is 1-967360-1. I saw a couple places online that sell it but not sure about availability. I found mine used on ebay with wires still attached.

I'm not really planning any other retrofits at the moment but I often get bored and do stuff with my car. I was originally going to do a retrofit for the OEM alarm, but gave up after realizing I would need a whole new module and rewire everything. Maybe I will go back to it in the future if this goes smoothly.
Appreciate 0