07-19-2014, 02:34 PM   #10
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
My standards of conduct varies in many ways from the norm, but I for one would never take the chance in a situation like that, that the victim first sees me going mental, and then goes trough the worry of losing me as the support in a time of crises. My first priority would be taking care of the healing process, not my personal anger.

That said, I would make my mission in life to get the lawyers and the doctors to get the legal and mental help the child would need. It's not a nationality thing, it's the great difference between any two human being.
You say that now, but that's because you're thinking rationally and are not in that situation. Walk in on a random man in between your young daughter's legs, and I can almost guarantee that you will not act so rationally. This is exactly why we call them "Crimes/Acts of Passion", because normally rational people do irrational things in emotionally charged moments. We can agree to disagree on this one. The psychology of the human brain supports my statement. You cut your husband off from food because he made fun of the F8X's Active Sound, yet you expect me to believe that you wouldn't beat up a perp molesting your daughter??? Oh Lups!

Last edited by Sedan_Clan; 07-19-2014 at 02:39 PM..
Appreciate 0