K-M3
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '12 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hagasan41
Quote:
Originally Posted by K-M3 View Post
Anyone here has any experience with post sale service/support from LUX for their angel eyes ?? Especially regarding warranty replacements if one of their lights go out??

My drivers side Lux H8 V4s stopped working and need a warranty replacement . Hooked up the original yellows n they work so the wiring / electricals seem okay . The right side V4s seem to work just fine . The drivers side are out..... In all the color settings

Have sent them a PM n am awaiting a response .... Had bought those new from EAS and upon contacting EAS , I was directed to contact lux directly .

Anyone with any experience (good or bad) in dealing with lux for similar issues?? Thanks !!!!!

Unfortunate that EAS didn't recognize an opportunity to deliver great service and handle the LUX warranty for you. It always makes me chuckle when folks give praise so easily to a company that "gets the order out quickly or answers all your questions." That's not great customer service, that's called getting paid.

Hopefully LUX will take care of you quickly and without issue.
My thoughts too.... I thought they would offer that courtesy .... I have pm'ed lux on this forum .... Still awaiting a response from them .....

I was going to go the akra route with EAS for my exhaust .... Now I'll have to check with them how they handle warranty issues with that ..... I don't want to deal with AKRA in case there's an issue if EAS can't help me with it
Appreciate 0