View Single Post
      11-27-2014, 12:42 AM   #60
Mozgov
Private
Rep
Drives: E46 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hujan View Post
I have Brembos and the pedal feel and modulation is fantastic compared to stock. It sounds to me like the Brembos in the test were not setup/bled correctly.

Also, I think it's a fair criticism of the test to say that the results should be viewed with skepticism because of the different pad compound. I would like to see the test repeated with same pads, same tires, same surface, and no reasons to question whether any of the kits were installed correctly.
Thank you for stating this as some people do not understand how important this is. Controlled experiment 101. Anyone who actually uses this experiment to say one kit is better than another obviously has never taken a science course in their life nor published a legitimate science article.

With that said if you say this comparison has limitations in that it was only compared with the pads supplied by the given brand/dealer then the results are valid. I cannot read the article but if there is no section on limitations, this is a shitty experiment.
Appreciate 0