View Single Post
      12-29-2014, 04:25 PM   #277
marksae
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: ///M

I know a lot of the focus right now is on Harbaugh leaving, but I'm trying to look at the bigger picture. The roster still has a lot of talent on it. On D, Willis and Bowman should be back, so hopefully they'll both be back to playing at a high level.

On offense, we need to figure out who's going to play at left guard if Iupati leaves. We also need to find a better backup tackle cuz Jonathan Martin has got to go! The lasting image from this season was watching him get beat repeatedly!! The o-line played so much better when Anthony Davis was in. Hopefully he'll be able to stay healthy. Gore needs to be back! He's still got gas left in the tank. Hyde would use another season or two playing along side him.

As much credit as Harbaugh got for the recent success, a lot of it also needs to go to Fangio and the defensive staff. The defense is what carried the team to the 3 deep playoff runs. I'm hoping Fangio and staff stays intact with an overhaul of the offensive staff. Hopefully, whoever they hire, they can get Kap to play more like Russell Wilson.

IG: @gearheadtwins
Appreciate 0