Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikkagtr View Post
Your reading comprehension is low
Did you not read why I like the Spurs
I'm done arguing with you over whta seems like talking to a chair
Avery is a spur and always a spur in my book
The warriors still haven't beaten SA at home in the regular season since 97 , since you brought up a meaningless regular season game the Spurs lost in Oakland.
The amount of fail is large
I liked Nelly when they played Tim, Chris and Mitch , not the garbage we believe season they won against the mavs
Go back further and learn some history
Funny how 2010 their were Kobe jerseys all over Oracle when the Fakers played but now there are curry jerseys in LA when gsw comes to town
Both have their fair share of bandwagoners, laker fans just jumped ship to the clippers , then the warriors
There are only silver and black in SA because we have a real loyal fan base
You can't even write a proper sentence and you are criticizing my reading comprehension? Half of your sentence are run on sentence and you don't even know how to properly use a period or a comma. Even my 10 year old niece can write better than you.

Bro you have like some serious writing comprehension bro. You just said regular season doesn't mean squat.. Now you bring up how the Warriors didn't beat the Spurs in a regular season game? Who cares if the Warriors didn't win a "regular season" game since 1997. Post season is what matters right? Just like what you said.. Talk about being contradictory..

Watch what you do:

BTW, regular season game means squat
GSW hasn't won in SA since 19fucking97

Then you say:

The warriors still haven't beaten SA at home in the regular season since 97

You must be clearly delusional if you think that there were no one wearing purple and gold in San Antonio. Look at how many purple and gold is in the crowd at ATT center..

The Spurs even had the best tribute video for Kobe out of every team in the league with a standing ovation from the Spur's fan. But what do you know? You are really what someone calls a bandwagon fan. You never went to a Spurs game and you live 2000 miles away from the team you root for. Get outta here bro.
Appreciate 0