03-30-2016, 11:37 AM   #17
RedlinePSI
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Something else

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirthBrooks View Post
You can try it mixed with there but there are many interactions between supplements so you need to be careful. Not sure how the dimethyglycine in the energy proprietary blend would interact with the supplements I recommended to you. If you do mix I would recommend starting with a small serving... then building towards the full to see how your body reacts to the supplements. It's a pretty safe rule of thumb to do this with all supplements.
So, I did this and it could be one of the best supplement moves i've made in years. My mix is basically in line with your recommendations and it's better than any pre-made pre-workout i've ever taken. It works faster, and lasts longer. There is a good rush, but it's not peaky, or over the top. And i'm only at 100mg of Caffeine (200mg of powder). It just hovered at a perfect level through my whole workout. As a matter of fact, when I was technically done, I wound up standing there thinking of what the hell else I could do because I didn't want to leave. Not in a long time have i felt like that. I might add some focus to the recipe, but in all it's great.

I also did mix it with Warrior Orange and it seemed fine. I might try splashing in a little bit of berry smoothie that I usually get from the market, which is pretty thick so it should make for a decent taste even with just a splash.
Appreciate 0