Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep
Drives: F80 ZCP 6MT, R55 Clubman S 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirthBrooks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verbiage View Post
About to try the V3 N.O. Xplode today after work. Gave the Hyper FX to my girlfriend in exchange for her N.O. since it didn't sit well with her stomach. Will see how that works.

Back in creatine mode.
Do you take creatine everyday? Research shows Creatine only truly works if it is saturated from daily consumption. Even rest days.
Well, from my research I've learned that it is not necessary to cycle off of it; I weight train and alternate plyo or total body routines 6 times a week, and take the N.O. once I'm home from work around 4pm, 50-65 minute long routine, then dinner around 6:45-7pm. I'm going to need to build up my stores again since its been a while; most research shows that it can take several months. My creatine is not straight though, it's a 3 gram blend within the N.O. consisting of monohydrate creatine, Taurine, etc.

It worked REALLY well today though. 59 minutes, 559 calories. And it was a weight day. Virtually no fatigue, and close to my average of 10 calories a minute (warm ups and such slow down my ratios).

My rest days are Sunday's, I don't think it's necessary for the pump on those days; I take a multivitamin and joint supplement on those days as well as my conditioning days. Also helps keep my stock longer lasting.

My delivery experience and beach photoshoot here.
Appreciate 0