05-19-2016, 10:22 AM   #42
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep
Drives: F80 ZCP 6MT, R55 Clubman S 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzE46 View Post
depends on my mood, now that summer is near I lay off creatine more. But I do stack it with extra creatine 5 grams more.

yea JYM needs to have more servings I deff would agree.

I wish I can workout at work, if that was the case I wouldn't be here lmaoo.

sometimes I will bccas throughout my workout as it delays muscle soreness and helps me recuperate.

what is your split as far as muscle groups?
I gotcha, makes total sense to me. So about 8G total?

Haha yeah I started here about a month and a half ago but just started using the gym this week, it's virtually empty; basically only my office has access to it and everyone here is lazy AF, so I'm always the only one there. I'm also like one of the first people in the office lol.

Yeah I've always taken my BCAA post workout, but I have heard of people who drink it before and throughout the day to also make sure they get their H2O intake in; but these things cost too much for me to just be drinking them all the time like that LMFAO.

I'm still getting in the groove of things, I actually mainly just worked out at home using workout DVD's (P90 Plus) to shed most of my body fat, so now I am leaning towards strength. I kinda just winged it, haven't got a complete routine down but it seems to be chest, back, quads/calves, then repeat; 4 sets of 8-10 then 4-5 reps incremental weight increase, I'm not super strong since this is my first real gym-going experience since I've changed my body around.

Would like to get into the powerlifting seriously in the fall, in the process of changing flooring in my basement to convert into home gym.

My delivery experience and beach photoshoot here.
Appreciate 0