M3 Number 86
Major General
Rep
Drives: black m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hujan
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 Number 86 View Post
I'm a peasant as well and drive to and from and even daily this thing on weekdays lol

My observation is that you've gone through iterations of some serious parts already but don't even track regularly.

Nothing wrong with modding just for modding but at a certain point it's a waste of money. You must be monarchy.
The hell? You stalking me, bro? Who the F are you to judge me? You have no idea how often I do or don't track. Nor are you in any position to judge my finances. Get the hell off my nuts.

Haven't you already been banned a few times using other screen-names? I can't imagine why.
I never said anything about finances, didn't you call yourself a peasant first? Its not called stalking - it's called remembering posts. Parts for sale for track parts, parts for resale bc not track friendly, parts wanted for track.

How would I know how often you track? Because all of us on here damn near know each other but nobody knows you.

Or maybe one day we'll run into each other at the track and I'll also remember this post. No need to get mad. I was just asking a question and you got all defensive and like I said, nothing wrong with being a hard parker.