M3 Number 86
Major General
Rep
Drives: black m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hujan
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 Number 86 View Post
I never said anything about finances, didn't you call yourself a peasant first? Its not called stalking - it's called remembering posts. Parts for sale for track parts, parts for resale bc not track friendly, parts wanted for track.

How would I know how often you track? Because all of us on here damn near know each other but nobody knows you.

Or maybe one day we'll run into each other at the track and I'll also remember this post. No need to get mad. I was just asking a question and you got all defensive and like I said, nothing wrong with being a hard parker.
So you're not stalking me but you somehow remember all my posts and what I've bought and sold? The F is to you what I buy and sell or why? Who the hell are you? The track police? Get over yourself. You sound like a very immature, petty fool.

I'll be at Chuckwalla with StarSpec/CVT the weekend of 11/12 (my second track day in as many months since you're keeping tabs). There's still some spots left. You can't miss me; I'll be in the group with a red GT-R and a pair of ACRs. If you show, come up and introduce yourself. But do us both a favor and leave your keyboard at home.
It's hard to not remember when the parts you have sold are very memorable and if you have a good memory. I'm sure you remember things on here too so I'm still confused by your logic. Like I said, serious parts. As an example, Brembo GTR that was originally bought for track usage but was then worth too much to track so downgraded. You are, in fact, famous in my group of friends.

Keyboard warrior? You're the one cursing me out and getting angry while I'm laughing my ass off. Lol.