11-07-2016, 02:03 PM   #56
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by sygazelle View Post
I am somewhat of an expert. I worked in Amsterdam for a few years and had both Dutch and Belgian colleagues. They took pride in telling me jokes about the other. All in fun of course, but it was pretty clear that there was a friendly rivalry between the folks from these two fine nations.

I hear that Verstappen is causing some controversy in F1. Maybe his move to block will become the Verstoppe[n. I don't know enough about open wheel racing. Is he right to do what he is doing with his defensive moves?
Really ? That's awesome !
In the past I've worked as well with some Dutch guys , they call it work but actually it's more drinking tea and smoke than working...

Verstappen Verstoppe ? I got it my friend !
About Max on a serious note..
We/I never saw a better driver in the F1 history , remember he's a first year rookie , he took the win in Spain and several podiums !

Defensive moves ? Ohhhhh....C'mon man , we are talking about a car race , and that's actually racing ..
Move aside , and let pass your competitors ...Is this still a race ?
Think the FIA screwed up with rediculous new regulations ...

In past we saw 1,000 times worse from Schumacher , Villeneuve , Hill , Mansel ,or the battlefield between Lauda and Hunt ...
While they drove back in time in machines of death...

"MAX"
Attached Images

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 2
sygazelle11525.50
Robin_NL8782.50