Rep
Drives: 2020 m4 comp vert

Garage List
2020 bmw  [0.00]
  [9.00]
  [0.00]
  [9.50]
2018 bmw 230i xdrive  [8.50]
folded horn is like a 86 Camaro, hatchback and a box in the fish bowl, the sound radiates up and reflects off the glass gaining up to 3db of acoustic output, thus the response is similar to a folded horn design, Next those boxes I fiberglassed for under the seat of my bmw, they provide .5 cubic ft, and lots of depth, I am putting in a 3.5inch deep, peerless midbass driver in that box. Midbass is a critical aspect of any music, it adds depth, and emotion to any song, our cars give us tons of midrange but very weak midbass, hopefully changing from a tiny box, shallow 8, to a big box, big 6.5 driver, will solve this issue, again, if you own a iPhone, upload the program from jlaudio, $20 bucks and its almost as accurate as my audio control sa 5030 rta, if not grab any rta app, I have audio tool. works great... Always get a reference point befor you make any changes, play some dynamic music, Spanish Harlem, by Rebecca Pidgeon, upload and make it your bible track....lol.... run an rta and spl. with oem system, THEN you can start making adjustments... good luck guys.. text me if you need help...
Appreciate 0