12-28-2017, 12:55 PM   #21
BimmerAg
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowflight View Post
I have done a GTR and the Ferarri 458. I took two superlaps with a former Indy car driver in a LAMBO Super L.

The GTR was the most fun because you can push the hell out of it and maximize the laps and G Forces. The Ferearri sounded cool, but the tail broke loose "ALL" the time and scared the crap out of me. The only joy the Ferarri brought was bragging rights, the sound, and the top speed on the straights.

I am 5'11 and had to squeeze down in the seat hard to get my helmet in the Lambo. No head room AT ALL.

However, I did not see the GT3 on your list at first....so, that or the Nissan Period
I'm 6'1" so the headroom is something I'm a little concerned about for the lambo...

Quote:
Originally Posted by crzydave17 View Post
Whats your diving experience level? If you don't have much (any) track experience, I'd probably go with the Nissan as you can probably get more out of it on track with all the nannies. If you've got some track experience and have never driven a 911 in anger, then I'd get the GT3.

Neither the audi or lambo interest me on track.
I'd consider myself an intermediate track driver. I've done 3 track days and a handfull of autocross events. I'm leaning towards the GT3 because it's rear-wheel drive, and the rear-engine configuration is so unique