01-19-2018, 11:06 AM   #17
Phil2thejay
EBII F30 N26 M-Sport
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 N26 M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by gugga4u View Post
Thank you EVERYONE, for your feedback, comments and suggestions! You're a great bunch and I'm happy to have joined this group

Taking in to consideration that my car is still under warranty, and pros/cons from all the suggestions, I've decided to go with BurgerTuning Stage 1 because it can EASILY be installed/un-installed within 30 min or so - http://www.burgertuning.com/instruct...e1_install.pdf. This way, I can take it off myself before I take the car in for service at the BMW dealership and avoid any un-necessary complications.

Furthermore, my BMW dealership is a certified Dinon shop too. So, I test drove the 230 with Dinon Stage 1 - and I did not quite like it. The turbo lag is about 2/3 seconds, and even though I like the throwback when the turbo engages, I've gotten used to my 435 extremely smooth transition when the turbo kicks in and I don't even feel it.

So, I'll go with BurgerTuning Stage 1, and if I don't like it, I may return it with 30 days for a full refund. And best of all, it's a DIY kit, so I'm not dependent on any shop to install/uninstall it.

Thanks again for all your help!
Respect your decision, you will definitely will enjoy Burger. Feel free to post any questions if you have any issues with the install.

Appreciate 0