Drives: 340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickFLM4 View Post
This...
Quote:
Originally Posted by pasghetti View Post
This thread has been another nugget brought to you by bimmer456.
Not sure what he said as bimmer456 is on my ignore list, but this is probably exactly the reason why he is on there. It's almost blissful having him on ignore, except for the fact that the stupid threads he creates still pop up in the forum and its not till I click on it that I realize he created yet another one.

What would be nice is if the ignore function blocked you from even seeing any new threads created by someone on your ignore list. I could certainly live with that.
There must be a reason why you're clicking on them. You must not no much about bimmers or even drive one since you probably can't afford one since your mom won't buy you one. Pretty much explains everything actually. I like how I can say pretty much anything and you can't respond and when someone else agrees with me then you have to read that. With a profile name like joekerr lol what a joke very funny. FYI I see pasghettis post as a compliment not sure if that's how she meant it but either way I'm cool. FYI I can see who the OP is on all posts without having to view them not sure what's wrong with you or why it wouldn't block them. I would like to add last but not least that several of my posts have made it to the front page, most recently the 7 series ad about bmw individual that has more than 10k views and is still there, (you're welcome) as well as an earlier post in Dec 2017 about the 25% discount for m performance driving school, something many people found very helpful. You're welcome. apparently the moderators seem to think I have something intelligent to say or worth contributing. So all you haters can get a life.
Appreciate 0