View Single Post
      07-14-2019, 02:37 PM   #23
Astro_train
Private
Rep
Drives: 19 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by XCUSE_M3 View Post
Suspension will be the factor on running the 10.5in all around. I do have a set of the titans and they are great and fit with no spacers and for sure the best bang for your buck. Normally run the GT4 wheels when running a 315 in the back. Those BBS wheels look to be out of my budget I will try and get some pics.
thanks for all the pics..

The BBS run around $3700 for a set... so its a middle ground between the Titan 7 and other more expensive brands.. The GT4 wheels run for around $2800 so not cheap either (well at least for me they are not..)

I definitely agree the Titan 7 being the best bang for the buck and cannot see any other brand out there offering a forge wheel for that price.

Not tracking my car.. just looking for a nice 18" aggressive set up. The GT4 wheels are just a tad too aggressive for me and I am not a fan of black wheels but I realize these are a track set up.

Lowering the car on KW HAS..
If I get the BBS and have to special order I plan to go with a squared set up with varying offsets.

18x10.5 +25 F 275/40/18
18x10.5 +37 R 295/35/18

The easier staggered version is (but I am trying to confirm if the faces of the 9.5 version have less concavity... I know the 10.5 models have the most concave, these wheels look best at maximum concave).

18x9.5 +23
18x10.5 +37

The smarter choice from a money standpoint is definitely to pick up a set of Titan TS5s. I think these wheels look better on a sedan though than a coupe. That is my other hesitation to getting these.

But I only plan on buying one set of wheels for this car and rather spend a little more since the GT4 look is what I think looks better on the car.

thanks again for posting the pics. Really helps make the decision a bit easier.

Appreciate 0