View Single Post
      12-09-2019, 09:16 PM   #38
touchmynappa
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW 125i

For anyone interested in Android Auto: Samsung released the Android 10 update for S10 yesterday (at least in Sweden), and the Andream box actually works with S10 Android Auto wireless now. The box rebooted once during driving. Might have been a one time thing though. Google Assistant with Spotify doesn't seem to work with Android Auto wireless, but I'm experimenting with multiple input languages, so that might be it, or me messing up some other setting. I was pretty surprised (kind of impressed) that Android Auto wireless worked at all.

Improvements I'm hoping for:
1) Thay they fix so it's possible to code the head unit without having to disconnect the Andream box.
2) Higher Android Auto screen resolution

I can live with long pressing the menu button to get back to ID4 for the rear camera/park distance sensors. Perhaps they should add the switch back to Android Auto/CarPlay when the car is moving over a set speed. Or just stay in ID4 after driver puts gear in rear until the user long press menu. This is minor for me at least.

All in all a remarkable little box for the price really, just hoping they do those last finishing software touches.
Appreciate 1