Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechamanz View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zabiz View Post
I have a muffler delete with catless downpipes, previously when I only had the muffler delete it was great, sounds really good and very little to no drone unless I'm in eco pro
I have videos on my Instagram @glacier.f30
Cost $350 but that was since I went with a custom exhaust y pipe to quad tips on my n26

Watched the vids on your insta. Sounds great! Love the burbles. Did your car burble even before the catless downpipe? I'm really considering just a muffle delete as it is the most cost effective way to extract good exhaust note.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechamanz View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zabiz View Post
I have a muffler delete with catless downpipes, previously when I only had the muffler delete it was great, sounds really good and very little to no drone unless I'm in eco pro
I have videos on my Instagram @glacier.f30
Cost $350 but that was since I went with a custom exhaust y pipe to quad tips on my n26

Watched the vids on your insta. Sounds great! Love the burbles. Did your car burble even before the catless downpipe? I'm really considering just a muffle delete as it is the most cost effective way to extract good exhaust note.
Thank you! So with just a muffler delete you get gurgling and small burbles almost like factory, especially in eco pro, but with a catless downpipe and a tune you get the gunshots and super loud burbles
Appreciate 0