02-13-2021, 04:30 PM   #1
YODI
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2019 F31 320d M Sport

My F31 320d M Sport - 437M, Eibachs, Depos, M Performance

Hi all,

I appreciate this is just another 320D, I won't be going out of this world with it or doing anything extreme, it's mainly for me to keep track of what I do.

I will do some write up of parts I fit and reviews.

I am an aircraft engineer, I love to tinker, I've been on the tools for 25 years and I got in to 3D printing last year, I have owned a couple of hundred cars in my time, some fast, some slow and old but I worked on them all.

I had an E91, I loved it but at 161k it was time to move it on, I found this October 2014 320D M sport on the Autotrader, it was advertised by Big Motoring World in Kent.

I secured the car, and went to collect it a week later.

Arrival at Big MW to collect the car, it was an afternoon collection and they had left it in the shade so it was still frozen over, the fuel gauge was below minimum and reading 0 miles which was disappointing and I expected a bit better, not a full tank but not a couple of mm below the empty line either.

While inspecting the car I found the passenger side rear footwell soaked, the front windscreen was so condensated and the temp so low the inside was frozen, I continued and took the car anyway knowing I would fix it.

Black double slat grills pre bought and waiting for me at home.

Day 1:

Last edited by YODI; 02-13-2021 at 05:37 PM..
Appreciate 0