View Single Post
      08-13-2021, 12:45 PM   #1
buddybash
Rep
Drives: BMW M3

Bad Expierence at BMW San Luis Obispo (Ryan Pullara is why people hate dealers)

I ordered my M2C in late April from BMW of San Luis Obispo and worked with a guy named Mitch (great guy and very easy to work with), we agreed pricing would be MSRP and I provided a deposit for the car.

Fast forward to July 29th (Thursday) and I get a call from Ryan Pullara (Sales GM) that my car has arrived. Ryan and I chat for a bit and I confirm that I will be there Saturday morning to collect my car.

Around 5 o’clock (on the same day) I get a follow-up call from Ryan and he beginnings with asking me about some financial terms that then leads to him casually dropping in the car needs to be picked up within 24 hours. It doesn’t register at first, but right as I am ready to end the call it hits and I start to clarify what he means by 24 hours. Ryan and I go back and forth for a bit, which then leads to him saying he needs to call me back. The best part was he had the audacity to ask why I was getting frustrated, to which I responded with "lets switch places and imagine me trying to pass this over on you, would you be jumping for joy?"

He was basically claiming that if I’m not there in 24 hours they can sell the car to someone else even though this made up policy isn’t written anywhere, it was never mentioned at the time of order, and he’s getting offend that I’m getting wound up.

He calls me back saying he spoke to the GM and I have 48 hours, so no later then 5pm Saturday. It’s ironic that he mentions the GM because when I told him I need to speak to GM that runs the dealer he said he’s the GM and there is no one else to talk to.

Basically, to avoid any surprises I drove Friday morning to pick up the car and convenient enough Ryan wasn’t there. Ryan is what you call a baby back bitch and the reason people hate dealers. I filed a formal complaint with BMW because no one should have to deal with a Ryan.

Taped up front end for the drive home.
Now just to wait on PPF and coating.
Attached Images

Appreciate 12
imOFP210.50
chris7197535.00
xlover2232.00
pyshin110.50
JTO245426.00
Patton2502959.00
02M3ForMe4318.50