10-03-2021, 05:42 PM   #8
Germanauto
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Alfa Romeo Giulia, Rosso

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerdogray View Post
I spoke to an SA and just happened to mention my distaste for Dukec, and the SA seemed genuinely offended, jumping right to the defense with how well sales numbers are doing. But there do seem to be a great deal of people that actually like his style. Polarization is happening everywhere. Tastes great, less filling.

His attitude and style just grind my gears to the core, though. I'm glad I am older. One just finally gets weary to the point they look forward to getting to take that final rest. Let the world burn.
I've learned that dealerships really could care less about consumer complaints, especially within the realm of product feedback. As long as they are selling cars and making healthy profit, they are happy. If you say "E90," the overwhelming majority of employees at a BMW dealer won't even know what you are talking about. They've probably been working at the company for 2-3 years tops.

I know a couple old school BMW guys who've been in sales for several decades, but nobody else cares about the brand in the way we do.
Appreciate 4