View Single Post
      02-08-2022, 09:46 PM   #4
M8Bimmer
Not a good Canadian sheep!
Rep
Drives: BMW M8 Competition

I had my M8GC done in Exoshield early October 21. Drove it for a month then put it away for the winter. I do notice a slightly less clear windshield now. But it's not really that bad to me anyway. I feel it a good trade off for the protection it affords. I also had the inside tinted as well and really for all the film on it it looks pretty clear.
I get plenty nervous and my ass puckers bad while driving the 400 series highways here in Ontario Canada. These are brutal wall to wall no holds barred highways of wild aggressive drivers all fucked up on everything. Everyone WAY TOO CLOSE too. Anyone here watch discovery Channels show called " Heavy Rescue: 401. If you do you'll understand my point. You'll get the picture! Many many trucks and cars. All going 110 to 135 km. I just wait for a snap sound and wamo a crack. I've got several on my Saab. Anyway I get way less nervous now knowing I have a least a chance maybe of avoiding a chip or break.
Now on a side note mine did come off slightly in one lower corner. About 3 weeks in. Told the installer and he said " no worries I'll fix it ". Then the weather hit here and I put the car away. So it's not done yet but I know him and he's a square dude who will take care of it.
My cost was reasonable at $550. CAD I feel it's worth the peace of mind for sure.
Appreciate 3
paquet629.50
CSBM52756.00