View Single Post
      05-08-2022, 05:22 PM   #538
yco
i'm just saying
Rep
Drives: E71 X6M '10 (sold)

its nice to see Max winning with the slowest car on the grid.. a cow slow on straights as well of course.. just like people was thinking Lewis was winning because of the car only.. but when Max wins its all about Max only..

things are looking pretty dark for Merc's to catch Red Bull and Ferrari.. im sure they can find a way to improve the car by Spain but RB and Ferrari will also.. championship hope is very very little this season...

Ferrari is looking more composed on each race which is great.. Leclerc had some hope to overtake Max until RB unleashed their warped-speed on the straights..

Vettel was on fire today and it was so nice to watch but its a shame that it ended like this.. and Bottas.. he is a fast driver but he still cracks under a bit of pressure and it should be so annoying for him..

poor Norris knocked out without a notice but he was so lucky that he didnt anywhere else.. his car should be ok still at least..

and this race showed i guess that slower corners can really add some spice to races.. more slower the corner the more mechanical grip only during a lap.. its a fun track but i guess next year that chicane will look a bit different..
F87source7367.00
irunalot1518.00