View Single Post
      12-15-2022, 08:30 AM   #17
Samf82m4
Private
Rep
Drives: 15' M4 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nico- View Post
Sometimes I got to wonder if I'm in the wrong field. These guys rebranding crap from Aliexpress makes them a nice extra, huge margins. Same thing on Facebook ads, so called companies buying thousands of parts or clothes from Aliexpress, stamping them with their own logo and reselling at triple the cost. Maybe throw in a nicer manual in actual English, and a small torx bit or something to seem like it's different. And people buy them instantly. When you ask the seller, they usually respond with "I didn't know" or "I'm making it easier for you to buy!". Ordering from China might take 3 weeks, but at a fraction of the price it's a no-brainer.

There was a very nice jacket ad on Facebook a few months back, priced at 300 dollars. Found the same exact jacket without branding on Aliexpress, paid 30 bucks. It has been the best jacket I've ever had.

Time and time again these guys prove that this crap sells instantly, since most people don't know any better or are afraid to buy from Aliexpress. I really need to get into this.
Dude I hear ya. I've been super busy but the next goal for my YT channel is to buy accessories from Ali Express and give reviews (side skirts, diffusers, etc...). Find all of the accessories resellers in the US are hiking the prices on and give enthusiasts the option to get them cheaper, directly from the source. #powertotheenthusiasts
Appreciate 0