apptest
Private2
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 F32 Coupe!

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Limegrntaln View Post
Here’s an example of how it played out. In Esteban’s reply, his “Nice” is inside the quote box. It should be just below the quote box. And in my reply, it says Esteban quote, which I circled and then I circled and put an X on the reply, because those words “the gradual ascent” is my reply.

Also, at the bottom of both pictures, where the notification 📣 is, that says 11. That button only works when you’re originally logging into the app and checking notifications. If you click on that 11 it takes you to your notification posts. Then you click on a notification and reply. Once you reply, I’d like to click back on the 11 and have it take me back to the new notifications. It doesn’t, you have to click the back top arrow, at the left 2-3 times to get back to the notifications.
Got it, I have a new version .12 going out today that might fix the issue. I was fixing a different quote issue and on my device I’m able to properly quote that post, so I think I might have killed two birds with one stone. We’ll see…