View Single Post
      01-04-2023, 04:44 PM   #8
stjackBMW
Rep
Drives: BMW 320d 2013

Hi everyone,

I successfully converted my Japanese import F30 320d with the Aus/NZ next map 2022.

Then, my friend has a 220i Japanese import with NBT head unit, Next map, came to me and let me try on it. I thought should keep a detailed record about the whole job so that other people can learn and help the others.

I stuck at some point and has the Navigation system grey out, with 0xA0, FSC rejected.

I did the usual things, please check if I've done wrong.

1. Environment, Esys 3.30.1, PsdzData 63.3.003 with TokenMaster's Launcher Pro V2.8.1.155, Enet cable, Windows 10 64bit. NBT generator

2. Car to work on 2014 220i, vin: V262018. engine on, should need the power.

3. Connected car obd ii, via the Enet cable to the Win10 Laptop. open TokenMaster's Launcher to launch the Esys.

4. Connect F20 direct, with VIN

5. Expert mode, coding, Vehicle Order ->Read->Save->Edit->Salapa-Element->change 807 to 810, 852 to 853->Save->right click at FA->calculate FA->click the green back arrow to Coding->right click at FA select Activate FA

6. On the same Coding page, right hand side a Read VCM button, click it.-> scroll down left side window->HU_NBT->right click CAFD_00000DED_003_015_013 it has a green tick on left side->select Edit FDL->populated a window you can see folders like 3000 HMI,98->To the top there is a Search window, input NAVI_VARIANTE->click search->under the Navi_Variante folder, there is a Ausgelesen folder, open it, you see ece or Japan as the value, right click on it edit to "ece"->back to search window, enter Radio_Country, hit search->under Radio_Country->Ausgelesen->ece->on top of this page, there is a save button, click it and go back.

7. Now you are on the coding page again, make sure your FA is activated (green), CAFD_00000DED_003_015_013 is selected, on bottom right corner, there is a code FDL button-> click it.

8. Your car's head unit should reboot, and if your FM is on you should be able to listen to FM 90+Mhz.

9. on the same page, right click on HU_NBT, select code, head unit should reboot again.

10. go to FSC Extended (under expert mode)

11. Enter the following in the Diagnostic Address (hex) "0x63", click Identify, Application Number: "0xDE", Upgrade Index: "0x01".

12. same page, under action, hit the read button, then left window select storeFSC click the right arrow button-> start button and save a FSC file.

13. Open your NBT Generator, select the FSC file you saved, select the area, the map, click generate

14, insert your map usb to the arm rest usb port, system noticed there is an update, enter the FSC code you have from #13, installation started.

15. Finished all installation, found the Navigation option grey out, can't select it.

16. open Esys under confort mode, checked FSC status, under 0xA0, FSC status: rejected

Can anyone please help. I have asked Shawn, his probably busy, still hope someone can give me some hints.

Happy new year everyone.
Appreciate 0