View Single Post
      03-03-2023, 09:25 AM   #59
aa2033
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by G35POPPEDMYCHERRY View Post
Yeah I see, but like oem wheels def cost money. Someone takes out ur bumper, it’s hard to justify putting back on a piece of plastic covering. But I get it, good customers equal good business. I’m just so against ppf something’s that gunna age. We don’t drive la Ferraris lol
I agree. I think it's definitely something they do more as a customer satisfaction than anything else.

As far as PPF being worth it, to me it's person to person. I'm the only one in my family, friend group, etc that has PPF'd their vehicle. While we don't drive exotics or rare cars, I still value it and I get a lot more peace of mind knowing I can drive my car and have some more protection from rock chips and damage to the front of my car. I probably have some form of OCD I'm sure. I could re spray my vehicle almost no cost, but I still decided to pay for PPF so that I can keep as much of the original paint as possible. Even the best painters still have some form of margin of error. We're human.

PPF was worth it to me, but I totally understand how it isn't worth it to many others. There are a few threads about PPF and if it's worth it, and i just dont think it's something someone else can tell you if it's worth it or not. It's completely personal preference, and many factors come into it's value.
Appreciate 3