04-26-2023, 09:01 AM   #65
danb1979
Idiotic lifter of heavy stones...
Rep
Drives: 2015 F31 325D M Sport touring

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboWeasel View Post
Wow, you are on it! I only clean my cars 3 or 4 times a year

Does the Meguiars stuff smell of leather? I normally use Gliptone Liquid Leather and friends and family always comment on it smelling like a new car inside, but it's a faff to rub in. I'm looking for something similar that's easier to rub in

The side decals look great. Were they flimsy vinyl sheets as we suspected? Did the body shop comment if they're a pig to fit?
Haha I'm always washing it; it makes my OCD happy

The Megs stuff, as funny as it sounds, has that fresh pencil sharpened smell to it... Weird, but it's nice... It's a clean smell

The side decals are OEM, the guy that fitted them said they went on really easy with no hassle and said they felt well made...

I know some folk have had issues with theirs; but there are a lot of cheap copies out there too and that's what the guy this morning said.

He'll tell the owner whether he'll fit them or not if they feel that cheap as he'll get it in the neck if there are issues etc. So would rather save his time and hassle by not fitting them etc