AndrewC1989
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 328d xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSlv View Post
Fyi, this one seems to be painted plastic while the other one is stainless steel.

I have the satin one and while visually it’s very well integrated with the ”metal” surround, m steering buttons and various other similar trim sprinkled around the centre console/dash, there is almost no change in tactile feeling that I could sense, or at least no improvement over the standard black plastic button.

I believe the stainless steel button would be better to the touch with nice cold metal feel and definitely stand out more, but it’s definitely less well integrated in the overall look of the dash.

I also enjoy the stencil-like font, same as the satin buttons on the M steering wheel.
Thanks for the heads up. For me it’s just about getting a nice aesthetic look, don’t really care about how the button feels for the half second I press it, haha. I currently have a silver button (eBay) that’s decent but it doesn’t quite match the surrounding trim, so I’m hoping the one from the euro g11 matches better. I’m picky, what can I say 😅
Attached Images

Last edited by AndrewC1989; 08-06-2023 at 04:26 PM..
Appreciate 4
MSlv22.00
Skyhigh1924.50