Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2020 M4 ZCP / 2023 X3 M40i

Garage List
2020 BMW M4  [10.00]
2023 BMW X3 M40i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by snareman View Post
The performance and tech are all amazing, but they've lost their way in that they just can't make an attractive car. I owned an F82 for a year and sold it because they looks just didn't grow on me. It is a nice looking car in a complex way if you stop and take it all in, but it didn't get the look back as I walked away after parking it. The new M2 hideous. I've driven it. Great driving car and updated tech, but an ugly square on the outside. The new 7 is not attractive. Its a little better in person, but still not great. The XM is hideous looking and to make it worse they tacked on an insane price. The space ship sound they put it when you accelerate is dumb, way worse than ASD. I'm thankful I got my M8 before the current design trend started. The X3, 4, 5, 7 look as nice as those can look and the next gen X3 so far looks ok in the camo. There is the rumored new 6 series, but I hold little hope based on recent trends that it will be decent looking, and will there be a coupe version? I never thought I'd leave BMW (see my sig) but I'm now on the allocation lists for a Carrera S and GTS.
Is this a typo or did you really mean F82? You need to get your eyes checked if that’s not a typo.
Appreciate 1
NickyC17683.00