11-27-2023, 12:05 PM   #26
tranquility
sportscars only
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 Z4 sDrive 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMidnightNarwhal View Post
Yeah it's pretty confusing lol. The way I see it, all seasons should be replaced by all weather but I guess all seasons are cheaper so if you live somewhere with no winter, no point in getting all weather. And as all things in life, you have pros and cons, I would say the regular all seasons will have a slight edge in summer conditions but I don't have experience with it, just from what I read online. And the all weathers, you can actually use them in the winter where law requires winter tires (three peak snow icon).
Tx again. I guess for ppl like me who switch tires, it's still better to have dedicated summers and winters. However, if/when the day comes that I can no longer physically change my tires, I guess A/Ws will be there for me.
The richest one percent of this country owns half our country's wealth, five trillion dollars. One third of that comes from hard work, two thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons and what I do, stock and real estate speculation...It's bullsh*t. I create nothing. I own. We make the rules, pal...Now you're not naive enough to think we're living in a democracy, are you buddy?
Appreciate 0