View Single Post
      01-29-2024, 04:17 PM   #1
Drop the hammer
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '17 F87 M2 AW, Dct

What $200k Cdn car to buy next?

So I am a happy M2 owner. Really like the car (my second m2 after an m3). Anyways I’m getting bored (I’m tuned and full bolt on’s, but wanting a bit more) was thinking of getting a replacement car. I have garage space for it full time, just putting into context. I do all my own work on the cars. Kind of a hobbiest. Was thinking McLaren 650s (since it would be a lot of issues to constantly work on). Or late teens 2018’ish 911 Turbo S coupe or maybe a gt3 if I can find one in that price range. It would only be a Sunday driver and low miles annually. Budget is 200k’ish Canadian, so around 150k US. I’m not sure what I should get. Go with the reliable turbo S or go with the full time hobby 650s. I do like wrenching and such. 2 very different cars. Also would consider other cars.
Car use would be spirited canyon drives with buddies, wash and wax on Sundays, and really just oogling it daily in the garage, that’s about it. Maybe occasional date night w dear wife.
17 M2 AW, DCT, black grills, eventuri, bm3 Stg 2, csf intercooler, Fabspeed sportcat, AA charge pipe, 285r/265f pss, 285/30r18 re71r’s square apex 10x18, and smooth riding TC Kline coil overs with a very heavy throttle foot.
Appreciate 0