View Single Post
      01-29-2024, 09:00 PM   #25
Luk1031
United_States
Rep
Drives: E93 M3 & F15 X5 MSport

E93 M3 Individual

Hi there, I just re-joined Bimmerpost! I looked up the rarity of the Rust Brown interior on the E93 and came across your thread. I realize it's a few years old but I figured I'd try to connect. I'm the 3rd owner of this beautiful Azurite Black Metallic w/full Rust Brown interior. It was actually ordered (South Motors BMW Miami) with the Alcantara insert as well, along with the M Performance Exhaust! It's a 2012 with only 51K miles on it! I really feel I got lucky with this rare combo. Someone on of the FB M3 Groups who maintains a DB says he looked up the VIN and figures it's 1 of 1 in NA!! I'm an enthusiast and this is my third E93 (2013 335is and 2008 M3/MT). Hoping you guys are still on this channel. I was hoping I could get your input on how to take care of a couple things on the interior. Please take a look at the pix. On the driver door I have a little discolorization and I have some key fob chips around the key slot. A touch up pen for the key slot area would be ideal. Have you come across anything like that?? Are you guys on any of the FB groups?
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
CTMike262.00