Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3

Bilstein B16 Damptronic (EDC) Coilovers / Vorshlag Camber plates/ AKG endlinks

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 2,800.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Im now selling my beloved Bilsteins. THIS IS NOT A HAS KIT. These are height adjustable coilovers with factory controlled electric dampening.

Ive driven my fair share of E9x with coilovers and these are hands down my favorite street coilovers. To my knowledge, these are the only coilovers available that work with the factory EDC functions.
-Comfort: great for commuting or bumpy roads while still being sporty
-Sport: my default for most twisties and spirited driving.
-Sport+: noticeably stiffer and great for higher speed dampening and technical corners.

My car is fully solid/spherical and i get compliments all of the time for how great the ride is. Ive really loved these coilovers and having the ability to switch dampening with the push of a button. My car is turning more into a track tool than a daily driver so ive ordered some nitrons (thanks OG Shark ) and saying goodbye to my EDC.

Ive only put about 5k miles on them, no leaks, damage or issues of any kind.
They will remain in my car till the new setup arrives so you can come for a test drive if youd like.
These are phenominal coilovers for those who want an OEM+ coilover thats comfortable on the street and very capable for light track work.

Asking $2800 obo

For $3000 ill include:
-Vorshlag camber plates
-Dinan rear shock mounts
-AKG front endlinks
($700+ retail)

If im not mistaken, these are still on indefinite back order and retail for $3400+ shipping/tax.

Will get pics soon.
For now, ive attached a pic of my ride height. The front is just about as low as it can go but the rear has more adjustability.

Attached Images

Last edited by nevaland9; 05-02-2024 at 09:57 AM..
Appreciate 2
a5m623.50
E46PP23.50