View Single Post
      05-22-2024, 09:37 AM   #81
cotmfk
Major General
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREKER View Post
4 teams that should be in CF are there at least. I think it will be Dallas / Rangers in finals. Rangers in 6

I am biased towards FL, and I recognize that, but I think FL makes it and loses to whatever team from the West comes out - which I think will be Dallas.

I don't think NYR have played a particularly strong team in the playoffs yet. Caps just squeaked in (but I also think NYR would have cake walked past Pitts, PHI, or DET). Caps didn't hit or wear down NYR at all. Car was a bit tougher series, but even there I don't think NYR had much adversity. FL is a hitting machine, plays tough, and can play the game in different styles successfully. Both NYR and FL have good goaltending, D, and scoring ability. So it will be a good series/fun series to watch, IMO.

DAL-EDM ... Here's where I think EDM will be exposed. But, Connor Mc and Draisatl (sp) could see this as one of their last remaining opportunities to get it done.... and when a high-end, elite player has that mentality, they can get a lot done in a game and really inspire/motivate the rest of the team. I still think DAL gets to the SCF.