View Single Post
      12-10-2008, 10:35 AM   #15
Subw00er
Bates '08 Interlagos Launch
United_States
Rep
Drives: 440i xGC, ZL1, JCW

Thats an interesting point. The thing is, I dont need the new M3, I'm just looking at it because of the low rates now. I dont really want a higher car payment than I have now because I have three other vehicles, and at some point, you realize you are crazy and need to slow down. so I've made my self a budget, and am trying to stick to it. I was VERY close to getting one, just needed another $500-1000 from the dealer, but my trade in took a nosedive this month and now I am more like $2-3K off the mark. Sucks! I'm hoping for bmw cash salvation in Jan/feb. The good part is that the car I want is plentiful. So now, I wait and hope the rates stay low and the residuals high.

To be honest, I dont think its going to happen at this point, but you never know! BMW has not been in this financial situation before, so its anyone's guess what they do beyond throttling back production. If they are smart, they'd give $5K in cash rebates and then the cars would fly off the lots. I don't think I'm the only one thats "almost there."
Appreciate 0