Garage List
2000 BMW M5  [0.00]
1990 BMW 735i Turbo  [0.00]
2008 BMW M3  [7.50]
2015 BMW M3  [0.00]
2015 BMW M5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronx Cheer View Post
How worthwhile, if at all, would this be for a manual tranny with no performance mods?

Also, does the flash get overridden by BMW service? I assume it would be detected in any event and void the factory warranty?
Completely worthwhile. The setup you are describing is what I run on my personal car (plus the crankshaft pulley). However, there are no changes to tuning parameters with the addition of a pulley.

Even on a stock car with absolutely nothing done to it, it's a night and day difference. With the addition of modifications the increases become more pronounced - particularly with changes to the cats.

The flash can be overwritten by BMW service, but this only happens when they come out with software updates to address certain issues. In the event that this happens, we can always reprogram our software back into bmw's new file.

The dealers will not know (unless you tell them), and can not see that the car has a software flash from us. The tune is completely transparent and looks just like the stock tune that came with the car.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any more questions. Thanks!
Appreciate 0