View Single Post
      01-24-2010, 05:52 PM   #73
BMW2006
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i Montego Coupe

The only reason this delay isn't really pissing me off is the huge lineup of multi-platform and ps3 exclusive releases that have come out that I haven't played or want to play before GT5 takes over my life.

When I heard the rumors that GT5 this was releasing in March I was already wondering how I was going to prestige in MW2 again, finally finish Dead Space, play Metal gear solid 4 in it's entirety, play Mass Effect 2, Assassins Creed 2, Demon's Souls, get Fallout 3 Game of the year edition to play all of the expansions, and pick up Bio shock and Batman : Arkham asylum from the bargain bin and play them. Then when March rolled around I would have to buy gt5, Final Fantasy 13 and God of War 3 around the same time and play one when I got tired of the other two until my eyes bled, in addition to a couple more prestiges in MW 2.

I bought an Xbox last year so also picked up a bunch of the "don't miss" exclusive like Gears of War 1 (finished) and 2 (barely started), KOTOR 1 and 2, and I've never even played a Halo for more than 20 minutes at a friends place. I would want to do all of that before the second-half 2010 releases started coming out. At which time I would be obligated to play Bioshock 2 and Dead Space 2.

Man, It's a great time to be a gamer 8) It's a good thing I'm short on time, motivation, and money to do all that, but that's my wish list for the next 6 months of gaming. I think I could be busy gaming for the next 2 years if they stopped releasing games entirely just working on the backlog that I own right now.

I would get Forza 3, but can't find a decent wheel that doesn't cost as much as my mortgage payment that will work on both XBOX 360 and PS3 as I'm definitely going to get GT5.

I know Forza 3 is a damn good game, and I'm sure Gt5 will also be really good also, I can wait, there's plenty of gaming to do in the mean time.

-BMW2006
Appreciate 0