View Single Post
      03-18-2010, 03:19 PM   #315
coh4777
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 07 BMW 335i Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by import36 View Post
man with such a good thread going...and all the positive feedback recently...i really hate to be the bearer of bad news.

this all started last thurs when we had an after work social at a local restaurant/bar. to make a looong story short...i got totally shit-faced...puked my guts out when i got home...which started a downward spiral. i obviously didn't work out that day....but skipped the next day as well because i still felt like crap. this rolled right into the weekend...where i missed sat and sun. well fast forward to today....and i still haven't jumped back into it. Monday was supposed to be the start of phase 2 for me...and believe me i was pumped before last thurs. i had lost about 7lbs(165 ==> 158) and was starting to see the results. now i know its only been a week...but i feel like crap.

help me guys...what should i do?

- do another week of phase 1 to get my body back into the swing of things
- do another 2 weeks of phase 1 because....well...i blew it
- continue on to phase 2....and Paypal everyone in the competition $5 because i've just set myself up for failure
- quit the program all together...go back to the couch....and play MW2 where i can be fat and happy

That idea about doing Phase 1 for a week or even 2 sounds like a good one. I dunno if you want to jump right into Phase 2 and you DEFINITELY should not regress back into a couch potato! It's all good... we're human and things will happen to knock us off track. Don't give up and just get yourself back into the flow!

Appreciate 0