View Single Post
      04-16-2014, 10:49 PM   #29
Whostheboss
Captain
Rep
Drives: a 9incher

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimlock View Post
I don't get this - why does it offend ppl when you are happy?
This is what I mean by sadistic ppl.. they aren't happy unless you are unhappy..
I have no idea Grimlock, the saying "mystery loves company" is true. I can just feel the tension and anger around people around me because i'm generally happy and in a good mood almost always.

At my old job, anytime i talked about some good things that happened to me, everyone hates me and calls me a looser. I dont try to brag or rub it in their face, im just being generous and having a normal conversation but they dont wanna hear it.

When i talked about the bad things that happened to me, all of a sudden theyre all my best friends.

I'm African so i see a lot of hate especially from other Black Americans. They expect me to come from Africa and be poor and jump from tree branch to tree branch with a Chimpanzee on my back... You should see the shock and awe in their faces when i don't match their expectation, its like theyre frustrated that i'm actually doing good in life.

The reason they act that way is basically ignorance and their lives arent going anywhere.