Kiemyster
Bimmerpost Resident Marijuana Consultant
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep
Drives: 320i, 325xi, 335Xi, 335i, M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kroy View Post
I hear that if you stop smoking for 7 years(I forget the exact time frame), your body condition basically returns to the state it was at before smoking. I have done no research into this, only remember it as a random tidbit I heard a few years ago.
true to some extent. The tissue in your lungs is constantly being renewed to make a long story short. Yes, its a process thats continuously happeniong. Its faster as your younger and slows with age. At the age of around 18 your lungs should be completely renewed from birth, and then again at around thirty. After that your pretty much stuck with what youve got.

So, smoke up while your young, and cut the habit when your about twenty six or seven, thirty at max.

Of course, this rule doesnt apply to those who smoke marijuana, those are the people you WONT see with lung cancer. They can afford to smoke cigarettes for the duration of their life without worrying about death from lung cancer. Heart disease is bound to crack you though.