View Single Post
      02-28-2014, 02:44 PM   #70
AGAV13
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW 135is (#363/586)

My parents have purchased numerous cars from New Country BMW over the past few years. When i went trying to purchase my 135is it seemed as though they didn't even want to sell me a car. I called BMW of Ridgefield then next day and over the phone offered to see me the car at over $2k less than the best offer i had previously received (from over 7 delaerships across CT, RI, MA & NY). I went back to New Country the next day offering them another chance to sell me a vehicle and the price they gave me was MORE than their previous quote. I called up the salesman at Ridgefield the next day and went that Saturday to sign the papers. The two dealerships seem as if they are from two different planets. Ridgefield is a very new dealership with great inventory, while New Country has been in the same ratty, dirty building for as long as I can remeber. Most times when you go to look at their inventory or walk through the showroom you would be lucky if a salesperson even looked in your direction to see if you needed assistance. When i went to go pick up my car from Ridgefield they even gave me a "swag bag," with a tote, keychains, hat, coffee mug and umbrella. My mother was shocked as she had never even received a keychain from New Country. I now recommend everyone i know who is looking for a car to go to Ridgefield.
SOLD
2013 BMW 135is #363/586 - AW, Black Boston Leather w/ Exclusive Blue Stitching, Prem., Tech, DCT, Heated Seats, HK
Appreciate 0