Signal513
Sarging 24/7
Rep
Drives: F80 M3, C300, Audi Q7

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuyMikee View Post
I need help on diet advice, i will break down what i do

Past 3 years ive been boxing 3-5 days a week, sparring, mit work, running, bag work etc. , stoped for a couple months and of course gained weight, i am 5,9 190lbs and 22 years old

Diet- not the best, i watch what i eat, try to stay away from bread, junk food, i am a very picky eater and usually only eat chicken lol, i was 197 and went down to 190 and stayed their for about a month now, my goal is 180 so 10 more lbs, i do not count calories

Work schedule is 8-4, i wake up and dont eat, i never really eat breakfast nor have the time in the morning

Any help will be great
Eating straight Paleo for a couple of months really worked for me as did counting the calories.

I found that if I really wanted to see results, it was important to know where I was at. That for me, meant tracking food and the impact of my workouts as well.

Do something simple like track things in myfitness pal for a couple of months. If you keep it up, it will keep you honest. Just set your goal and log your food and calories burned from your workouts.