View Single Post
      04-19-2014, 09:43 PM   #70
coloradoe92m3
Banned
Rep
Drives: m3

Blows my mind but I have a different spin. F BMW is smart they would introduce the genius with the ulterior motive to extract the sales team improvement in product knowledge by propelling the setting that drives self motivation which is so much more effective than top down "motivation" currently there is no monetary benefit to a salesman who decides to keep up with all latest info. Rather the only people salesman caters to are in educated car buyers that they can spew out enough valid info coupled with crap to appear knowledgeable. The real educated buyer basically is forced to utilize a salesman for transaction and given we are educated, I don't care if a salesman was educated as I'm not relying on him.

Add a genius however and create a hierarchy of which sales people know more or less and now both monetary sales motivation improves and self motivation to not have to look like an idiot day in and day out. The uneducated buyer now will value the knowledagsble sales person as there is now a measure of comparison to the genius.

Bottom line I see genius as a backdoor way to spur one sales force to become self motivated to learn their product the way they should have already
Appreciate 0