View Single Post
      04-24-2014, 11:36 PM   #39
P1
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2004 3/4 ton Duramax

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335iRlz View Post
You want an m6 and call yourself a cheap bastard lol these cars (m5 e60 and this m6) can bend you over and plow you royally... Tranny is 14k (my buddy just had to redo his, thankfully he got it at carmax with their warranty and they footed the bill), x2 vanos, SMG pump... Goodness I had an e60 m5 for 12 days and it would have cost 20k to get the car right before tightening up the suspension, and while I could easily afford it, it just wasn't worth it (hence the f10 m5 )

With that said if you feel its been well taken care of and can vouch for the seller why not..But make sure you have the cash and stomach that if something big happened you can pay.

I use it everyday with the m5, hit the limiter more than I could count lol.

And then there are the times you don't notice it like overtaking and oops you're at xxx

Oh man lol I almost bought a 458 there and my buddy who got a 430 told me they have a terrible rep... I let them keep the deposit.. I wouldn't ever buy from them regardless of the price..

If thats where the m6 is coming from stay far away. Car was probably in katrina.

They did some shady crap to me too I bought it via ebay.. Won the "auction" they instead of checking out and doing it all through ebay... Removed the listing and contacted me privately (I assume that since their yelp/google reviews were sooooooo shitty to maintain their 100% ebay rating should something bad happen) I kept saying I wanna do it through ebay for insurance, even good feedback they said they don't work that way??? LOL

Texas auto import too is bad.
Trust me mate, I wish I lived in a place like where you live. Here, it doesn't matter if you have a 316i or an M3: there is literally no point having a fast car because (unless you take it to the track) there are no places where you can open it up. Unless you just want to floor it from when entering onramps etc.
Appreciate 0