View Single Post
      10-06-2021, 08:46 AM   #5
zx10guy
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2013 135i

I've had my car serviced at BMW of Fairfax. They offered discount coupons for an oil change that was the cheapest of all the area dealerships near me.

For service, their service department/building is down the road from the showroom. If I remember correctly, there are three large garage doors when you pull up to the service building. Stay to the right and pull up. If the garage door isn't open when you pull up, drive slowly towards the garage door and the sensors will automatically open the door. Once you're inside, you'll be greeted by an employee that will ask if you have an appointment and what service you are in for. They'll do a quick walk around to check the condition of the car. Because I was only there for oil changes, mine was simple and I didn't have to sit down with the SA or deal with getting a loaner as I waited for my car. When you go into the waiting area, they have a gift shop there that's nice to browse through. Further back, you'll find the waiting room with TVs and a cafe which you can get snacks and drinks.

Overall, nice experience for the little I had to deal with their service department.
Appreciate 0