11-21-2014, 04:49 PM   #26
Uber V8
Volcano Knuckles
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 Camaro SS 1LE

Quote:
Originally Posted by P1et View Post
Nope. She was actually my (at the time) best friend's date. She gave me her number, and I called her back the next day. I left her a voicemail, but she never called me back so I didn't worry about it thinking she was not interested. Hey, it happens. I went off and dated this other broad for a year, until we broke up and I threw myself a nice birthday party. Lo and behold, I'm pouring myself a Crown and coke from the back of my truck and I hear this girl yelling my name. It was her. She heard that some "hot Swedish guy" was throwing a party. I'm not even Swedish, but wha eva. We got married nine months later, and we've been married for ten years now.

Oh, and guess why she never called me back? When I left her my voicemail, I did not leave my number thinking she'd get it off the caller ID. Turns out she was in an area where she didn't have reception, so got the voicemail but didn't have a way to call me back.
crazy how that worked out!

moral of the story, leave your number in voicemails haha

Funny because I usually assume the same thing, why leave my number when called ID exist?
Appreciate 1