NEFARIOUS
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 06 330xi (TRADED IN)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle B View Post
Never. They are the biggest promoter of the 'police state' mentality.

When voting, choose wisely.
There IS that, but at the same time, there IS a huge difference between upholding police involvement and A. Writing a damned ticket and letting the person go, or B. Dying or being shot at because you did 10 over the speed limit with no other cars on the road or some other equally victimless "crime" and taking away resources from other. I mean, even just 5 short years ago there were FAR less brutality cases and now we might as well appoint Obama as our communist leader.

I mean, these asshole cops should save their energy for when they finally catch a child molester or something, not for getting a license from the car, which I'd be the one that'll probably get shot at too (knock on wood) since I only carry a state ID in my pocket and keep my license in my glove compartment since I had an incident where the TSA mishandled my license on a flight.

Either way, just so I don't have "Got pulled over and shot by a chickenshit police officer" on my death certificate; that's pansy as hell... I should get armed just so I can at least die trying to fight back, or a lot better than walking around in a bulletproof vest.
::THE MACHETE::
Appreciate 0